Monday, April 6, 2015

Rebecca Trunk - Finally finished!

Hello friends! For the longest time I was wanting to build a blanket storage trunk. I was getting tired of seeing all my blankets piled up in a corner on this half broken basket! 

 Thanks to the free plans provided by Ana White and many other DIYers I adjusted the measurements and made a copy cat version of the Rebecca Trunk from Pottery Barn. Here is a picture of the original trunk:


 So, what do you think? Are you tempted to build your own? You may find the free plans through the Shanty2Chic website or the Ana White website.

Please contact me if you have any questions about this project!

1 comment:

  1. Your Becca Trunk is amazing! Your "copy-cat" finish of the Pottery Barn chest is very close to the original and is just beautiful. I'd also like to thank you publicly for all of your individual help with me. I was becoming very frustrated and you answered all of my questions. You're beyond awesome! Linda

    ReplyDelete